1) Wear appropriate clothes. You know – Pant, Shirt, Tie, etc. Pant held firmly by a black leather belt above the navel.
2) Sing better – reverent worship and in tune.
3) Fellowship – plenty of meeting and talking about the Bible and why Song of Solomon shouldn’t be a part of it.
4) Prayer – longer and more meaningful ie more bigger words and in shakespeare like English – which was pleasing unto God.
5) Better spirit filled times – everyone fell and spoke in tongues or learned malyalam from listening to the others.
6) Relationship with the opposite sex – boys treated girls like sisters. No hugging or kissing on the cheek, one arm distance at all times.
Brother Jack married Sister Susan.
7) Respect – elders were called sir and mam and were always right.
8) Shoes – black shoes, polished to double up as a mirror. Always black and shiny.
9) Dating – oh, there was no dating.
10) Fun – party games like musical chairs, kho kho. Antaakshari, dum charades, guess the bible character, and the all time popular ‘which page in the NIV is this phrase from’ modern day parties just can’t live up to the fun of those days.